Goal | Break the ice, ease tensions and have a good laugh
Emphasis | Ice Breaker, Fun
Items | A packet of groundnuts (peanuts in shells) for each team
Size | At least 2 teams of 3 participants each
Setting | Meeting Room
Time | 20 minutes
- Divide the participants into teams of 3 to 5 people.
- Ask each team to choose their leader and give the teams a packet of groundnuts each.
- The game is simple. Each team has to decorate their leader with the groundnuts.
- How? By splitting the groundnut slightly at its top tip and allow it to pinch back on any parts of the leader’s face!
- The objective is to decorate and hang as many groundnuts as possible on their leader’s face – try the ears, mustache, lips, hair and any skin folds.
- Parade the leaders up front for comparison and laughter. The team that has the most groundnuts clinging onto their leader’s face, wins.
Not necessary, as long as everyone had a good laugh. Remember to take team photos as they post with their ‘mascot’ leader. This simple game should break down walls if any, and provide a good start to the team.
If there are any parts of this game you want to clarify, leave me a comment.